30 weeks - LEVEL 2 British Sign Language Course
This qualification is designed for learners to communicate on various topics of real life, routine and daily experiences; and have more in-depth conversations. The learner will also have a good enough understanding BSL grammar to cope with unfamiliar topics.
This course is suitable for those who :
- wish to achieve language skills at an intermediate level to improve communication with Deaf people
- are Deaf and wish to gain a qualification in their native language
- are family, friends and colleagues of Deaf people
- want to progress from Level 1 study in BSL, and who may want to progress to more advanced levels of study in BSL at a later date
- are studying for personal development.
Dates : Every Wednesday from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.